Re: [OSPF] Comment on draft-ppsenak-ospf-te-link-attr-reuse-01

Peter Psenak <ppsenak@cisco.com> Thu, 18 February 2016 22:36 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=5349; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1455834987; x=1457044587; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=X6LL1Tr/aXOp/YeI1b7wKvk/NYggboCqsu3oRYT63Bk=; b=FMZoiMrCNFilJOSxXKd8TJDnHfzEfb+OkO/b0FdDsKbLEAC3kgZebtYD RO9B+YCtXJ1Hdam//wvFo6qK+3PIek8fPW9GfinTt8jswbnwh61dkJqgz kPWeGQLvCQUF1g+7cmGv66+rf21uHk/fdsxxhEMy3DjBTgUw+Cvw7jNwT 4=;