Re: [OSPF] Dropping malformed LSAs (was: OSPF - Owning the Routing Table Attack)

Gabi Nakibly <gnakibly@yahoo.com> Sun, 11 August 2013 19:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1376248961; bh=8x7wuk+vSj74YQTyIeU4byCPPmU/zHxibCY4itLgiGM=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:Cc:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=mmCrGdq13bTryvb4doWqZd7BPu1M4fhVHlxmSE/3RUHoZjvyz7I8MmEOkGOB7jVjWvNyP6PvbcE5tvka5EqNMFl1uZnyoF/s5FTTyYfU3kuahbc40zcTevo2rf0gxJJ+ih23InPq8cz8hvnK/T9FFKrqcu710oZGMqq2efhbgdQ=
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:Cc:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=cOkwEBc6gfQ0qIMXlsxhS34L2dJlrqUPq2jJ37BKdN8AG4ue0xjISeISxyPIc3eZDRmmLbAmTXlm5a4u9B9mjuH8C3xPONhzBea/8JRTb/JQYgpa7xJdr+TZwVldUuJoVsVImpLLZCto6UBhELuh+m3QVBtf72A9S7CQkBtof7o=;
X-YMail-OSG: 7Omvv2gVM1n.LF4VwaqA2mrldbzem8o3GPkH9EbvbgRWUFe DJTl5fy2IElkIPgZT47XnRel3xWSpkhe1p6dktOJThJqipJ.C5ngPLduhu_T q8u0EAPRchkJ8xvFPJfjPtCSH9U9O0pUsV53Tql.ujrFg6p6zXP1QnumT7FB W2oUcbABr3JcWcB0uhuDMF72wRaXRmswMlFvIWO3Kv5I8.qEWoey5ogh0ai2 xh0kMi80wnjt3zz_ZOBPgAWBkyOcH8OcX2EdxCxQg1gdn055eg_GXg0PKzMi xPkQNvFeL_lVedLMpJcZ1ypH8lP1rYpbYsdOFCv9Z_jDWcIAm.ve8vYxiQO8 ntBzgbFr73Dohl0n.s7Hp847NjXc9q3rVaTC6nB9q5R_IHgnarosmRT9C5zM YWzrku7lBdnmTq5om1.s0AAZvAgeVK1O8LH4oy4D4h9UEOkQ1j9ZCF0anFvL q9pc1d.MFjEo.0SmSrgbNExWp4pJYRp4h3nGpa5_Jwd4juEEy1I7jXuGenWr whIgq_JU9crBzkrZpv0uuF5vnTWbBNOKgoA0isnSGQcqzkn5U09aABsu263t hMVdVPXQsjh_mexBxZeFlu8x2DluPpCUD9yoQpipRnUz3OqG0GPi0lU2Ul8_ bHoL3HvdGLaCf6cjnXWITSpGynpVtZtfCCSGEq1w301I_aSqw2_hqh7fh2tZ q5.A54SjYaayv8H6DLJlANSsYHA0_MRbZNq2K3DMPXhfVsnGsVK2TME6YVTj RvaXhs2wkTzgUUKlhZ2e7kVYul4Ttk3vpxdh75NTJw.d0O7.0
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001, SGkgWWksCkluZGVlZCwgbWl0aWdhdGluZyB0aGUgYXR0YWNrIGNhbm5vdCBiZSBlYXNpZXIsIGlmIHlvdSBsb29rIGZvciB0aGUgcmlnaHQgbWFsZm9ybWVkIHBhY2tldC4gWW91IG9ubHkgbmVlZCB0byBjaGVjayB0aGF0IHRoZSBMaW5rIFN0YXRlIElEIGVxdWFscyB0aGUgQWR2ZXJ0aXNpbmcgUm91dGVyLiBUaGlzIG1lYXN1cmUgaXMgbm93IGVtcGxveWVkIGJ5IENpc2NvLCBKdW5pcGVyIGFuZCBhIGZldyBvdGhlciB2ZW5kb3JzLiBOb25ldGhlbGVzcywgSSBhbSBzdXJlIHRoYXQgdGhlcmUgYXJlIG1vcmUBMAEBAQE-