Re: [OSPF] [Technical Errata Reported] RFC2328 (3974)

"Mike Dubrovskiy (mdubrovs)" <mdubrovs@cisco.com> Tue, 06 May 2014 19:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=7572; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1399405645; x=1400615245; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=WaRpWnSeKwHYIy1XFjr9k8+nA0wUpoguXR6B7fNI7yY=; b=IOz9JsiIhydY4we+oQXPMHpx/9anS4BDWBPOIlj5qCnYX6VzyMwW/vTn RY6O8JfqHDjzaFh/Qu83cv5QxpRyQ4GbcbcEdjDre241/AfffffXzI+ap 6pMKoisHGOoWomOpzVjkiBZH+TSF1gPGoGWbKBp3+76omuwS44XrLIyT/ w=;