Re: [p2pi] ALTO BoF - generalize the problem

Damien Saucez <damien.saucez@uclouvain.be> Tue, 08 July 2008 16:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed; d=uclouvain.be; h= message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject:references: in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; q=dns/txt; s= selucl; bh=HB+/bnfsz9WQ+wwCMs9JH6zF7vc=; b=Rxab+ZMz5gxU/ScB9Y6Ju aa/qDPZVK7+A+Ilnl+BeIGDoXC3ytaovO3PMgpYXr7165KfP6u+IlGnFAOo4qZAw vPpGdz0beayeaSWMIViYi9VZC+pqI0yu4kDXKYDGKhXJFEvCVlTu6ZJr140aJky8 guWNgTHqRuJoapmvWecrng=