Re: [p2prg] Peer-to-Peer Multimedia Answering Machine Technology

zhangyunfei <zhangyunfei@chinamobile.com> Thu, 13 December 2012 06:43 UTC

Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 14:43:41 +0800
From: zhangyunfei <zhangyunfei@chinamobile.com>
To: Adam Sobieski <adamsobieski@hotmail.com>
Cc: p2prg <p2prg@irtf.org>
Subject: Re: [p2prg] Peer-to-Peer Multimedia Answering Machine Technology

Hi Adam,
    We had ever developed a peer to peer video conferencing system supporting several participants in one meeting (the meeting number is not limited).
    The hardest problem in such systems is, to the best of my understanding, the distributed mix of video and voice and the sync among the participants. In other words, how to share video and voice content to others can be relatively easily solved, as Martin mentioned, IETF is also doing such standards.
    Wish it helpful for your work.

BR
Yunfei

zhangyunfei