[P2PSIP] Fwd: I-D Action:draft-hardie-p2poverlay-pointers-00.txt

Ted Hardie <hardie@qualcomm.com> Mon, 28 January 2008 17:20 UTC

Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 09:20:24 -0800
To: p2psip@ietf.org
From: Ted Hardie <hardie@qualcomm.com>
Subject: [P2PSIP] Fwd: I-D Action:draft-hardie-p2poverlay-pointers-00.txt

Howdy,
	I wrote this as a first take on the "how to use a web page, IM,
or email message to give a pointer to an overlay" problem.  I'd appreciate
folks' thoughts on it.  There are several places in the document where what
I've put forward is pretty close to a strawman (the included schema
being one example), so please do not expect me to defend to the
death any of the details here.  I'd like us, however, to have something
in this space and this seemed like a good way to kick off discussion.
			regards,
				Ted