答复: [p2p-sip] A New Internet-draft is available

jwshi at bupt.edu.cn (Juwei Shi) Wed, 23 August 2006 04:58 UTC

From: "jwshi at bupt.edu.cn"
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 12:58:21 +0800
Subject: 答复: [p2p-sip] A New Internet-draft is available

The NAT issues will be discussed in our future drafts.

This draft focuses on the interworking among heterogenous overlays and the SIP-over-P2P architecture in one single overlay is proposed by E. Shim etc.

http://www.p2psip.org/drafts/draft-shim-sipping-p2p-arch-00.txt

Thanks

Juwei

  _____

???: K.Yamamoto [mailto:kyara543 at yahoo.com]
????: 2006?8?23? 12:21
???: Juwei Shi; p2p-sip at cs.columbia.edu
??: Re: [p2p-sip] A New Internet-draft is available

THE DOCUMENT IS GORGEOUS BUT NEED RENAME AS "A MESHY ARCHITECTURE AMONG MULTIPLE P2P-SIP NETWORKS".

FOMULA "Node-ID=Hash(Node-IP)" HAS PROBLEM WITH MULTIPLE NODES BEHIND A NAT.

THERE IS LITTLE ABOUT P2P OR SIP, FOR ONE SINGLE OVERLAY.

THANK YOU.

--KY

PLEASE QUALITY CONTROL LIKE BUILDING A LEXUS.

Juwei Shi <jwshi at bupt.edu.cn> wrote:

Hello, all

We have submitted a new Internet-draft entitled ?A Hierarchical P2P-SIP Architecture?. This draft focuses on the SIP-over-P2P architecture and interworking of heterogeneous overlay networks.

This document is available in the Internet-drafts archive now:

http://www3.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shi-p2psip-hier-arch-00.txt

Comments are welcomed!

Thanks

Juwei

Juwei Shi

Wireless Technology Innovation Institute (WTI)

Beijing Univ. of Posts and Telecommunications (BUPT)

Tel: +86-10-62283600 ext. 312

Email: jwshi at bupt.edu.cn