RE: [P2PSIP] Term for the peer who is responsible for a specific key

Zheng Hewen <hwzheng@huawei.com> Fri, 31 August 2007 01:31 UTC

Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 09:30:59 +0800
From: Zheng Hewen <hwzheng@huawei.com>
Subject: RE: [P2PSIP] Term for the peer who is responsible for a specific key
To: 'Henry Sinnreich' <hsinnrei@adobe.com>, 'Peter Pan' <huang-ming.pan@comcast.net>, 'Philip Matthews' <philip_matthews@magma.ca>

   Abundant info!  No more supplement.
   In fact, I do not care "root peer" or "responsible peer" for the term about the peer which has the responsibility to
store a specific key; I think that we need uniform and explicit definitions for those terms in one distinct glossary I-D or
the concept draft, which are useful and convenient to the contributors of P2PSIP WG.

--Hewen