[P2PSIP] Re: Concept draft: Open issues #5 - 8

"David A. Bryan" <dbryan@sipeerior.com> Mon, 26 February 2007 19:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=BqmC6wEiq+OwhcNoLYFZkG6+BlKmjv6dH8RRGDqRkokgARM+jBW3GrzLDyssVXJGLxEXtd3kDSvPxHSZPv9t0YyXVf6Ir/DG0EyfYJmE0xkd/OC+0IjoA5SRzh+Qo7XrbRb7koKKDYbaAafGuo1aHnZFSS2koVunpS8XPR1IP4Y=
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=mD655Xjz8UIpi238DrkN9C0HdGr/pFjkyzhnuYGIdcoHVJhGS/jwc009kn/DC2wtYpxVloGIOXxkwXvvhY6QzxjWyVpqcW+4YtZbcL4YXt57od1TY0acltI4kxXFEHpVxyoQHcWmND4wiCJQcVhqZf5l/2FYhXMrBiSX08yjPy0=
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 14:59:27 -0500
From: "David A. Bryan" <dbryan@sipeerior.com>
To: Philip Matthews <philip_matthews@magma.ca>
Cc: p2psip@ietf.org
Subject: [P2PSIP] Re: Concept draft: Open issues #5 - 8

Only question I have is about services that are people specific (wow,
I'm digging into odd turf here). What about things like VM? It is a
service, but located on a per-user basis.

I'm personally fine just treating that as a user-level resource, but
wanted to see what others thought.

David

--
David A. Bryan