Re: [P2PSIP] Concepts issue: Domains and Overlays

"Wei Gengyu" <weigengyu@vip.sina.com> Mon, 25 June 2007 16:28 UTC

From: Wei Gengyu <weigengyu@vip.sina.com>
To: p2psip@ietf.org
References: <63075F75-44EA-423A-A5E1-BDF74C380FE0@softarmor.com><0092E94C-85B7-4051-AA73-36E5FA8B1E59@cs.columbia.edu><08d401c7ae98$5e945570$9501a8c0@cis.neustar.com><467231F1.4080605@softarmor.com><118801c7b1d3$2101a440$9501a8c0@cis.neustar.com><7b683f3f0706181537o50cbad2dlb0661a41329cf0aa@mail.gmail.com><46778BAE.5010504@teigre.com><CC8F36CA-E60A-4D87-A5E7-BBA28BE0E166@softarmor.com><20d2bdfb0706201309p414f4e49qe2c21bbd82d8386c@mail.gmail.com><7b683f3f0706242252n1059e6c9m1b3aff67c6da6eb6@mail.gmail.com> <4d4304a00706250835i4395129ei5a6ba54478d41283@mail.gmail.com>