[Pals] Candidate draft-ietf-pals-vccv-for-gal-01

Stewart Bryant <stbryant@cisco.com> Wed, 14 January 2015 15:37 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=40678; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1421249812; x=1422459412; h=message-id:date:from:reply-to:mime-version:to:subject; bh=jwGjka/hg++7Etrc1FFJt1tMw21yXdkXECNlVOFwbaw=; b=edctL1mF1Xm23KNlHrJqSR7gws7mDnl8Z0fc7JIgIxmns1MjyGtCxlO3 LT0sRnK058XFqylaK/OcUdEjcHYPyXvvKgKwQr2XuEOxwucwE1PLPm1fu 4KLIalwf/ILcVaM1gGViHHmRK8T/kdavNJwXsWwlIO0+wm9BzMUZpXxTt o=;