Re: [Pals] Shepherds review of draft-ietf-pals-status-reduction-00

Stewart Bryant <stewart.bryant@gmail.com> Fri, 17 June 2016 17:56 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=subject:to:references:cc:from:message-id:date:user-agent :mime-version:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=IOMrHOdNF0Ab3B0M6JhYjt1xsMcWkSrL7bVJtaxHa+A=; b=hAucIXwm2WsFUk1WYNIVlnu/bfqmFOadw5Mxy7ERTJ4ZMmZgK1JzR762b2C5nsT2fK BlTUJNngabgZuxG9oU802LPw0PNxR0t1Sa6qladWutMC9Hr24kD/4PwfkCYXs/opvjZo OKl4mDaXgsGqcgVLK6B1u5pdHeJb4LfWqArxQwRybHjeFr3Dwe0U4dlN6DB2O+kfWSHc BR9Z+yxmdKZ36rxC9NKDvDcjI5RJBUItAYE2ryvTLwhnRIIjkn+lS575Bup0x9W7oegz NcLJ1AvP2WCnkflcHHc0XEJXfHUxUSmTWQ0yaKt6xmqbIkMPj86YXUVgFWZT7OPCqSlt ckqw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:subject:to:references:cc:from:message-id:date :user-agent:mime-version:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=IOMrHOdNF0Ab3B0M6JhYjt1xsMcWkSrL7bVJtaxHa+A=; b=HU5t2NDJgq9rVBWhYD5ZQ/3u0Xrb4CzlhUWj2gzGBvinsneOug9WGHKqvTQV1jd0I3 UiJQHKyB/KGTsooLYrn7csPKujJg3snYqdEKV2S6uTTu9AbjiXB72ucmkELs0zs1opBz mYxMHF141uwzPVE0nz0KgbCN2OX3tMRef0WFHzRoSJpEHH5leLNBirfSfAu1tAXEYff8 WsOe0V/w0PxuC59uYaYMKt3kkYUK6kben32KA6kQY9IughoCxUwjCwNi/ePZkU0ZCJjB o2DDEDBYch/CpJ7IT0VDIDX7qpQWFkvvfqVv6kNz1xuTGpSTUaEZJY5xPbM+jgMS1d2d 1gYw==