[Pals] WGLC comments on draft-ietf-pals-rfc4447bis

Stewart Bryant <stbryant@cisco.com> Tue, 14 July 2015 17:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=8437; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1436896466; x=1438106066; h=message-id:date:from:reply-to:mime-version:to:cc:subject; bh=SnAGcL78R3PfeK5tVrBGWL1N8mRiaAkzhooW5grVzA0=; b=C2OHUizHZIl43lABWEYi9eP12ExctqZaNZIB4QMq6UN0ei+U1qVT7yhY RauJ9ShKEehVyevNbdk73i72jEiiJdfLksjK4I3H9PCRPZAYvYJMXBG6b vGz8lxTRYvfUCTR6xJtd+X28xX9Pfe6iFdRhxky8Ka90OS2PCBSgW/5K8 c=;