Re: [Pana] I-D Action: draft-yegin-pana-unspecified-addr-05.txt

Alper Yegin <alper.yegin@yegin.org> Wed, 21 December 2011 09:18 UTC

From: Alper Yegin <alper.yegin@yegin.org>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 11:18:03 +0200
To: Rafa Marin Lopez <rafa@um.es>
X-Provags-ID: V02:K0:JCasnka847NQFPxm1CdgrvZ+BwbtPTVy/1/BGi0CAfc yac0jxepk/yo2UfaM2UcA3dMgB1WKKnjqPEINfaHlqu7IzBywh 0hhSecr2ZdO66zZlpgHabDCBfvGY4wlRIhXQTdlpqpiDo3wwg8 ZWIC+aUhb/CIx+PvB8Ufimt228DjINbGfM4rnsX5hHcbiq3tUz Ezwo2hQcTlP1SdOSaQb2Z4rImsgTds7D9vAzj7tjS+M78bGyXW H5N8joC+uT7DadRhXsb8sfF8b62E5pd2nfMvx2w6e84ZnfZjBk ShB2MIZJpRPQ9RSbRxac/Sib9nHSL5lDWNH+oxw+xtW87VfmMV X1EkFGth1f9TAsf+NnIOyzutot7MtZa7FuT8X8l28eBDjW/+fV pUsAEOmAgl4pg==