Re: [PANRG] I-D Action: draft-irtf-panrg-questions-04.txt

"Rayhaan Jaufeerally (IETF)" <ietf@rayhaan.ch> Tue, 24 December 2019 17:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=rayhaan-ch.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=yRiRMUtPULZciAh6AOSOPh++MDatr1JU4shXDCGaE6Q=; b=mylaojisybQTKIWZABbXZrbBFXRWE+aXFwaVyOTCp7M2mq5v9+r/ggbieyKebyswFI FH/1TXdEAzYYVeIklDu908Zctm+P50BuIqf7RQmLyHvg7771uvzAFFr7CJ2DU9Au7FCZ 5tsFhjzZSokmorAYqXw8JhKJ5xJvlt7h+e+xIqcqpn6iYxwT+Nir6BFM+eivAsoFbuBz Ran/Yk3V7Z8hcn3iiSyVbc0rAiOs+6gR/ObZRuBoqxnkfKpa0O3Zcl8uEozOEgM9BgU/ 1otAg8uIEdNreVOTX6fcEAHMj1mH60rQHlzkes8Sq3LuA7LMClaytX/Kr0eNIV+Tyz08 VgkQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to; bh=yRiRMUtPULZciAh6AOSOPh++MDatr1JU4shXDCGaE6Q=; b=aCUPOayFpFOrOiqM0m5q0Y88KlvgFZ1TBU5lqnl4v9zmGwBBspR4EEYe+zxZqAcq1t aUl0uIrrm0uOjfw+4yl0rBwGEQNDvZy7B26s7ajuahFQG4ZVh8fwIVVLjOWI51yTNqto 8/W8TMsQ0TDxAahBBspeiRMobhl3+3CI9uYATrA5enYkoZCgRvwgR1zuxps7EJN+KZVW sQtWXvM6sviNkLzz1+BwF+ECXfBM0vF6lyYkt/uOhrJUvopwxspncurXo9gdhzB32Uh3 FukHX+WfSw+FHQNYNHIahKCX7wIaeqVm9Kik4wFbmSucW0K+8sj5T56RxRCaG6jq6qDX G//A==