Re: [PANRG] RG Last Call: draft-irtf-panrg-path-properties

Spencer Dawkins at IETF <spencerdawkins.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 01 April 2022 22:27 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=BiTfzgdLlmJaKM71LuNywVAP9opmJAyq3PkudfOt0o0=; b=arvGvXTmChzyEnSW12gyMrQRJUzbZvhTH6re8lfSnUe++cMYm6BOMbyLm2lDfgRajT jtnivh8v4sl/szp5liy6q9O72azPv8gvMG+Ujja41DnLJ5Vzk9XTjt03os34BX56qlt0 Emq782Ytex1FhwizdJQYwr64UYdqaGVBs5OcVVOMTc+KYuEc1S3y/E2X5gnKHDha5vRp iUqsBI6ToCnTUJF9hyHxAUXLp5h7+yndTiywsIzPLjOgRMsBqnNZztkdjOwiNaambwf2 ubdQXjo5Cxs36alrfU4YxT9RiWphVel2Du2bJcSN9rOMyxGLLvmTzmgKPWaUj8s41Pfx gsYQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=BiTfzgdLlmJaKM71LuNywVAP9opmJAyq3PkudfOt0o0=; b=UWPDTqLLmn85CwfTwCi3vaqOJC0l64Xq8D39EUTtz3wCOvU8gSo1cdET/+SEdm3VIA 8pGYJnoVhqQlcqHFhBnnaOdL52ZMfEET7IaT/RX3GZmgQZ+/3k7GMMSZYO5lyF4IaWik gNZ+a7Aup00F6V3tOoDGJsgI2+xcSV0vEq+i2Wz7C54ViTsCdniKXs3Kl1hU+af/SVAr LPLjiV/46wSgXZsRWaLqLsU8rHhfqZKoEiCu7wJ4gVcX054DruBHhe7azcrrwL9iLnCz Jez8j9HiDSprj9TiUaENDu/y6A7FCnGZFPkTbNYeMm6zezmWVl17qpu/acd2Hcs+EQaE ktrA==