Re: [PANRG] Is it useful for PANRG to produce a design goals draft?

Spencer Dawkins at IETF <spencerdawkins.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 21 January 2020 06:49 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=iowmUs3mYzALl+UpdX+n3+J52NpDP3K9eIEAoQy0Yfo=; b=piawv/KNFvxwtPkPmxR6KlRTsvEEVizS72z+aElinJ5wHvG2J6GrPLo7iLeJgdeefo F9dFtEw7ByfoAiT+aTBtrMzf4hRREtdDgSJwz+mGCxWagnG5/awTvv02igjSOyN97ggf 2WIXZVTVV5mN2YXk2P0aEsyvQ0iXfK+tQQZU35VrT8V4RvHFgV1N8DhKo/JCVNg/B5Q+ fJR59N37mSM0JL0KNyRNdKinIdZ43lSJ3GXJ8qmdmfgImarPwej8FpxPneK/jXKwgGek cYeaMCdYbOnmv1/V133Hye6pCDqp/VrFphNsJGjpXMdEElBhq9C83hvA0X3JFm1h1I8t WvTQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=iowmUs3mYzALl+UpdX+n3+J52NpDP3K9eIEAoQy0Yfo=; b=gWEIcVZTk618uejwZjyfp2srU3K7DzMiYEej9uDYBY0PbcvQuyJ+0xY+VYVT444jOy 18j+iuRwQ75GaRCoNLdQ1aDtqdPQIYSoeUKoI4JhmTBufN8duW3SM9RF5fYGzc2wg9Cm VMPlLptmi0BBzDs7Vi5YH7HBEP7cIP+q6ZuE8nWTMQQqWHAFNAcopWEntvlzr/0gu46h j96/4ebskM2V1CN+9vJzdgQxxp9NisD1WMF8A2h3b7MJUOUmAaVCrEfiNWOVUqtlScjy qWLgMwXIT4CW8LM49IqLo3I0eq1K7oZYqMttbWBsXFZQchOkDI2roNvDow/e2o/7sHE7 3K7A==
References: <157601618119.9947.10468288448930462091@ietfa.amsl.com> <CAKKJt-fOQtK4BtvwMin_WKuOoRyy9GnH-LhrTaXFuQ6TZD7_Ew@mail.gmail.com> <787AE7BB302AE849A7480A190F8B9330313E8D3A@OPEXCAUBMA2.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <CAKKJt-d7eZ_Mj3=37kVQKVxihVth8hQg_kZ9uMJr6PPhua9qVQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAKKJt-d35Zrho-=VE=t=E2kNy9aL69ugLUR22sL1pN+O5XENRQ@mail.gmail.com> <8f3cbb35-6034-1f51-7467-2d847033ce4a@tenghardt.net>