Re: [payload] Some changes to rfc3984bis, SVC, and RCDO payload drafts

"Charles Eckel (eckelcu)" <eckelcu@cisco.com> Mon, 21 March 2011 17:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=eckelcu@cisco.com; l=13224; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1300729925; x=1301939525; h=mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:subject:date: message-id:in-reply-to:references:from:to; bh=5BtxtgH0NJfmCEECpQdYBkGQdLaPo8SVXzU/c+VVpMQ=; b=hszzpLgTDCVeQOp8JcOm8DkuNtDkdHPn/VMnZ0RoO8dRG7K4Y9Cd/WKA 01DFFtGhtrL8p/Ls8CE2dcuH5gfVku7qmu0y9MUCniJlit64uTYXMtMpW a3X2k+HHrMOT55LSfXiye0Rw15uIGQlLpQSfmAKG4T4fqoCUgo/UHaE5P I=;