Re: [payload] Issues with draft-ietf-payload-rtp-ancillary-12

Kjetil Oftedal <oftedal@gmail.com> Sun, 03 December 2017 22:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=O3iN73droHKinbn8OshSj0IR89NTTbCqzLWJ3XnHFt0=; b=vSDJ8A+Py0DO8UyDl7hpuUeA2MzPgQH3x/LKmXeyDaRq7Tmt1FRLmxBPJpQfNQpHhk GjuQ/qRL6O6qtWArjVFzeA7oSjG5WT4j47p7LzCgnXspB+eSAg23D/XWoEkRqo2gIq18 lfAIPYaHy09yZEn+0a6KyId1TEEznaI47YLWD+6ExCnk8eXC9Soh02qspxVCvVuRiW+b k4aX26w/ZKRIZ+ddl3WBjqnhOk4TURPJBggMiAX734+E9Vsf+0Rdd0OOxabL67drYUdp CY2IcXlHrLfXCWRBZ+nPli4M3X0z38GRo0EX8fiQMRuxCuruwfamePWYbHhcnmWKLGSl YQ7w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=O3iN73droHKinbn8OshSj0IR89NTTbCqzLWJ3XnHFt0=; b=ZOhzKTgZZ8763Rof4JCB0kJ9LYjUX5kHftl+RTHOE7P0rpIdgJBlLO+t8cXHEzoi/9 XNgxjTsw5Iua3bjDHOtlfXkvLJgkaj8AIWb+8QUkxkU1hfv2WfEn4JuEdmKjXj57Noaf nilzZlEihsiurX17fyaY6P6m9GNWYa3jFpN6nMvhgBuS/GvmrZdtztbPL26Z63Ocp2HR sF7MAUGdRp5IAYYOht2CQhb8VUI7Xp9rxGI3TpfooE5OHA5yaoPBIZRkSKCU0DvnRn70 K15u3cN0SW1qaHw91nxOD/ZWh6OPO5JpkjwdA2VQdUkK6Of41rE509JP2wZP/yB61JX2 gHuQ==