Re: [payload] AD review of draft-ietf-payload-rtp-h265

"Wang, Ye-Kui" <yekuiw@qti.qualcomm.com> Mon, 16 February 2015 18:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=qti.qualcomm.com; i=@qti.qualcomm.com; q=dns/txt; s=qcdkim; t=1424111365; x=1455647365; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:references:in-reply-to: mime-version; bh=EWBgzc9EuCF+4sqkRGgmczcpPt+zG1jGnR6mrSVQ3WA=; b=eXjoZOZ2wxR6Cz847R8GNV700bXr12R+qIGlhIoW5h3/1IqmhgRM4zKS b/gxP/KR05Lu1grWm+mL1GvZaJSjbHWklsL21DF6WAoFRVNyNTofMtxme JXkfijYex8UWmoh2OdrY0/a036Pq8vtV7t4YsZeoO6dCtna85v808oY80 k=;