[payload] Reviving max-fps draft - Re: [AVT] Definition of max-fps - related to draft-kristensen-avt-rtp-h241param discussion

Tom Kristensen <2mkristensen@gmail.com> Mon, 15 October 2012 13:26 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=NvRi5h/WAOFFOnt9bD4e8QawebDefFTgcmJt6VGMXns=; b=BFPfd//alZHFEkRaMDc6vW3KKW6iyIexXeuZw45D/f/6bv9wuPQdEra/kC7CY7LZq2 KtcMbhy8EH/sSVsUpzfQDIDe6pwNg06mGBmZy3IZb3BlVSY71RvpBfhH7uk9p9L+vgP0 DNmxluo7t6Hyul+8UFsmFsjXM1wc41x0Bsm+lAZHUlAYDY7mYtGlnBABoU4J/bHMMRGz w1QVA1bqMjksO0eMtiHUgEQVE4OI+pSH9laTpPHZ+YqheXx0N2t41pW1t8sXImLS0C8Q OYEznNIGjScQbSoGbskMCwKyRdlI5nWA0MgvSkQ0tnvkPG9oDLhtUVTWIgNcgThVx6q/ ajPA==