Re: [payload] comments on draft-demjanenko-payload-melpe-02

"Victor Demjanenko, Ph.D." <victor.demjanenko@vocal.com> Mon, 22 June 2015 12:40 UTC

From: "Victor Demjanenko, Ph.D." <victor.demjanenko@vocal.com>
To: 'Roni Even' <ron.even.tlv@gmail.com>, payload@ietf.org, "'Ali C. Begen (abegen)'" <abegen@cisco.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 08:40:14 -0400
Cc: dave.satterlee@vocal.com
Subject: Re: [payload] comments on draft-demjanenko-payload-melpe-02

Roni, Ali,

I would like to have our MELP RTP payload discussed and advanced toward an
RFC at IETF-93 in July.  We have updated our draft as per appendix of
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-payload-rtp-howto-13.  I believe I
might not have addressed all of the below comments before so I will now.

I appreciate all the help and suggestions offered.  Please let me know what
else needs to be addressed.  Thanks.

Victor