Re: [Pce] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-stateful-pce-p2mp-07.txt

Dhruv Dhody <dhruv.dhody@huawei.com> Wed, 25 April 2018 05:06 UTC

From: Dhruv Dhody <dhruv.dhody@huawei.com>
To: "pce@ietf.org" <pce@ietf.org>
CC: 'Dhruv Dhody' <dhruv.ietf@gmail.com>, "draft-ietf-pce-stateful-pce-p2mp@ietf.org" <draft-ietf-pce-stateful-pce-p2mp@ietf.org>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2018 05:05:52 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.18.149.39]
Subject: Re: [Pce] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-stateful-pce-p2mp-07.txt

Hi WG,

This update reflects the early code point allocated by IANA, as well as adds this text -

6.7.  Adding and Pruning Leaves to/from the P2MP Tree

   Section 3.10 of [RFC8306] defines the error-handling procedures when
   adding new leaves to or removing old leaves from the existing P2MP
   tree for PCReq message.  The same error handling and error-codes are
   also applicable to the stateful PCE messages as described in this
   document.

...to clarify that the error handling of incorrect P2MP ENDPOINT object is applied to Stateful messages as well.

Thanks!
Dhruv

--
Dhruv Dhody
Lead Architect

recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by