[Pce] Bandwidth Utilization Encoding in PCEP (was RE: Bandwidth: Comments on draft-ietf-pce-gmpls-pcep-extensions-08)

Dhruv Dhody <dhruv.dhody@huawei.com> Tue, 15 October 2013 07:59 UTC

From: Dhruv Dhody <dhruv.dhody@huawei.com>
To: Qin Wu <bill.wu@huawei.com>, "Margaria, Cyril (Coriant - DE/Munich)" <cyril.margaria@coriant.com>, "He, Peng" <phe@ciena.com>, Fatai Zhang <zhangfatai@huawei.com>, "adrian@olddog.co.uk" <adrian@olddog.co.uk>, 'Ramon Casellas' <ramon.casellas@cttc.es>, 'Jonathan Hardwick' <Jonathan.Hardwick@metaswitch.com>, "pce@ietf.org" <pce@ietf.org>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 07:58:52 +0000
References: <04fc01ce8df4$449e3a40$cddaaec0$@olddog.co.uk> <523C37072C291347B9730C9291CCA07D0D1A38@DB3PRD0411MB427.eurprd04.prod.outlook.com> <523C37072C291347B9730C9291CCA07D02DCAA43@DB3PRD0411MB427.eurprd04.prod.outlook.com> <B8F9A780D330094D99AF023C5877DABA43C0B1AE@nkgeml501-mbs.china.huawei.com> <B6D287BF58D35D4B882E012AD3E17561656AF084@ONWVEXCHMB04.ciena.com> <F82A4B6D50F9464B8EBA55651F541CF85CA7AC9E@SZXEMA504-MBS.china.huawei.com> <B6D287BF58D35D4B882E012AD3E17561656AF089@ONWVEXCHMB04.ciena.com> <523C37072C291347B9730C9291CCA07D02DCD2F8@DB3PRD0411MB427.eurprd04.prod.outlook.com> <B8F9A780D330094D99AF023C5877DABA43C0B3E0@nkgeml501-mbs.china.huawei.com>
x-originating-ip: [10.18.146.248]