Re: [Pce] FW: I-D Action:draft-ietf-pce-pcep-10.txt

"Fabien VERHAEGHE" <fabien.verhaeghe@marben-products.com> Thu, 21 February 2008 13:38 UTC

From: Fabien VERHAEGHE <fabien.verhaeghe@marben-products.com>
To: fabien.verhaeghe@marben-products.com, 'JP Vasseur' <jvasseur@cisco.com>, pce@ietf.org
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 14:36:55 +0100
Subject: Re: [Pce] FW: I-D Action:draft-ietf-pce-pcep-10.txt
Sender: pce-bounces@ietf.org

Hi JP,

Another quick comment on PCEPv10

section 7.5

The NO-PATH-VECTOR TLV is compliant with the PCEP TLV format defined in
section 7.1 and is comprised of 2 bytes for the type, 2 bytes specifying
the TLV length (length of the value portion in bytes) followed by a fixed
length value field of 32-bit flags field.

TYPE: To be assigned by IANA (suggested value=1)
LENGTH: 1
VALUE: 32-bit flags field

LENGTH is 4 not 1.

Best regards