Re: [Pce] [EXTERNAL] Re: PCEP support for S-BFD configuration for PCE initiated LSPs

Dhruv Dhody <dhruv.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 28 September 2022 10:26 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-1.501 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_IMAGE_RATIO_06=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, HTTPS_HTTP_MISMATCH=0.1, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_BLOCKED=0.001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URI_NOVOWEL=0.5, WEIRD_PORT=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date; bh=jriIJD1oLxbOnkHw5bBoOXyXIMdJi7+jqSPzpgZgWlw=; b=L/vaILnqkyLqPlMJgpBLyguoOgnib97v6WOfzeFo8n8tRwjIyoDGLVi29uD0EpC7fr y3gI8Ijc/hC5z4CBcB4XNFdNVH0fvvHgFM8aohHt76ljqlYJ1Xas34bcfUck5lIRQP7r qX/hmxo/W3iMRekUsFhetT20kXNkAV/q7EJWC4G14qTivaAX5ytp3QjHJafBXzJ+cxV2 vQtbr5X1eAbbyKZa4t4THIRX7HgOoR+JnmnGl4keSiaspVnJ6+JHQZ8VULpQfPaKBaOa Hs3HRiDPuminI+wpX35VIi8LEyGrdRqK3Lr6fqtzqS1r4CGZrnNZJjXWJLvjPRSq2Cwz X8xA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date; bh=jriIJD1oLxbOnkHw5bBoOXyXIMdJi7+jqSPzpgZgWlw=; b=jeOogzhQP6rKaZz7MIHV7T7m6SzJJHdS9TbSbvdnczxh0/7bMfXkrfIaf9zeBHIgQQ 4N9qHkhvjtyo2D3f3JRfaN+eZv3wMy8EpNa41a8tKOXYVUMHFPXHXHtvmEhr3AL5DGoe EtnGJiJ/+8Cs2NdcqDbkeZyDMolvsk9NYmWqLFmEc4JczN3ct+lbnHo9WInhwIIeb3s6 dZ/vDfDirXPcCosAauRkNrVSo465VjXt9oslTMOJaK6nnBdt5vMunbcmd45BS8wALe9v 4VLtnZtIu4QjsI6YmRYu8ZdIfyo4HZUY56wkbbY5dvWPrOULa34dP/7DCxqpnKCVvSR6 mzxA==
References: <SA0PR03MB549803D8C2B6B91522EAFCAFFF739@SA0PR03MB5498.namprd03.prod.outlook.com> <CAP7zK5a6_G3asdHSVeeegx=oOa+kYdXWXM7K72dihUhgWVd5xA@mail.gmail.com> <SA0PR03MB54980DC3722FFD86CDD3FCCDFF779@SA0PR03MB5498.namprd03.prod.outlook.com> <CAP7zK5YgXKTgDceD4UdnWMQk7J=WE72AizNJDAmq9K_WT3s5JA@mail.gmail.com> <SA0PR03MB5498B5E80BD79749F151E7E4FF779@SA0PR03MB5498.namprd03.prod.outlook.com> <SA0PR03MB549829BACC5D2954D184EEA0FF469@SA0PR03MB5498.namprd03.prod.outlook.com> <CAP7zK5YLj8v1nSZepvGOAgXdM+u1+MEy4D+2=pwv7UfkFVzg2w@mail.gmail.com> <SA0PR03MB549820F9343973EAB15F3464FF549@SA0PR03MB5498.namprd03.prod.outlook.com>