Re: [Pce] PCEP as an SDN controller protocol?

Dhruv Dhody <dhruv.dhody@huawei.com> Tue, 08 August 2017 18:08 UTC

From: Dhruv Dhody <dhruv.dhody@huawei.com>
To: "i_bryskin@yahoo.com" <i_bryskin@yahoo.com>, "jdrake@juniper.net" <jdrake@juniper.net>, Thomas Nadeau <tnadeau@lucidvision.com>, Robert Varga <nite@hq.sk>
CC: "pce@ietf.org" <pce@ietf.org>, "pce-chairs@ietf.org" <pce-chairs@ietf.org>
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2017 18:08:12 +0000
References: <BY2PR0201MB1910DD2A0B6FEB576C3D5E9484A70@BY2PR0201MB1910.namprd02.prod.outlook.com> <578_1501179107_597A2CE3_578_20_1_3370ad53-9c64-8048-e75b-d9e825f34a30@orange.com> <23CE718903A838468A8B325B80962F9B8CB993D0@blreml501-mbb> <cd64dd3c-96cb-9916-f236-25cdc2267816@hq.sk> <640BA7DD-1EFF-4A0E-B5CF-4BD621F3326B@lucidvision.com> <23CE718903A838468A8B325B80962F9B8CB99E41@blreml501-mbb> <MWHPR05MB3551573EF3E54727A26770D9C78A0@MWHPR05MB3551.namprd05.prod.outlook.com> <516191087.2028861.1502214389975@mail.yahoo.com>
x-originating-ip: [10.18.78.239]