Re: [Pce] draft-ietf-pce-stateful-pce : clarifying the End Of Synchronization marker

Olivier Dugeon <olivier.dugeon@orange.com> Fri, 02 September 2016 09:15 UTC

To: stephane.litkowski@orange.com, Ina Minei <inaminei@google.com>
References: <6628_1466522294_57695AB6_6628_1808_1_9E32478DFA9976438E7A22F69B08FF921BC748AC@OPEXCLILMA4.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <1596c2b6-65e5-2a00-ced1-30e39a1a3952@hq.sk> <23946_1467030052_57711A24_23946_96_1_9E32478DFA9976438E7A22F69B08FF921BC8EF6F@OPEXCLILMA4.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <CAG4Q_assjvguUBer_hZ1ip6+envorA9zw8-jGiGBdoY-z=7CyQ@mail.gmail.com> <23616_1470647196_57A84B9C_23616_8472_1_9E32478DFA9976438E7A22F69B08FF921BD1A9F1@OPEXCLILMA4.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup>