Re: [Pce] Comments on draft-chen-pce-forward-search-p2p-path-computation-00.txt

JP Vasseur <jpv@cisco.com> Mon, 28 March 2011 20:36 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=jpv@cisco.com; l=2409; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1301344689; x=1302554289; h=subject:mime-version:from:in-reply-to:date:cc: content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=Pc+rob6TIauR6Hxt5mCzhTeIOtTjMPafb8EwP3SwqHs=; b=S4Us8qWnkAPrQpaMp1ZUjFDXcJWLq1O05A7hi5VBY1Snrk9/Dw3JG1Om Qq5JDRUlNHbalU76ht9qpUzKF43+ITAfqdptkY+CQ2CKDuAX7B5kkV1n1 wvNwloXKsFP0/lvtEmHceyJ8ythQwtP/9rURSTx2MZWocJzky+9aC1fdz s=;