Re: [Pce] I-D Action:draft-ietf-pce-pcep-p2mp-extensions-10.txt

"Daniel King" <daniel@olddog.co.uk> Mon, 19 April 2010 22:27 UTC

From: Daniel King <daniel@olddog.co.uk>
To: pce@ietf.org
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 23:27:17 +0100
Subject: Re: [Pce] I-D Action:draft-ietf-pce-pcep-p2mp-extensions-10.txt

Hi All,

The authors of draft-ietf-pce-pcep-p2mp-extensions-10 recently submitted a
new version of our document to address some IETF Last Call and IANA
comments. The main changes were the IANA updates below:

- Section 3.16 PCEP NO-PATH Indicator
The NO-PATH object bit has been updated from "0x24" to "bit 24"
http://www.iana.org/assignments/pcep/pcep.xml#pcep-tlv-type-indicators

- Section 3.3.2 P2MP END-POINTS Object
We have now added two new END-POINTS Object-Types for Object-Class 4
(END-POINTS) in our IANA Considerations
http://www.iana.org/assignments/pcep/pcep.xml#pcep-objects

- Section 6.5 PCEP Objects
Since the last version of our draft we have noticed another document has
been assigned the previous PCEP Object-Class values we requested (25, 26, 27
and 28) so we have updated our draft accordingly. We also updated the text,
we underline that we are requesting four new PCE Object-Classes and eight
new Object-Types.
http://www.iana.org/assignments/pcep/pcep.xml#pcep-objects

- Section 6.8 SVEC Object Flag Field
We documented our request in the IANA considerations section of our
document. Specifically we have requested two new bits in the SVEC Object
Flag field.
http://www.iana.org/assignments/pcep/pcep.xml#svec-object-flag-field

- Section 3.1 PCE P2MP Capability
We have cleaned up our text and requested a new OSPF Capability Flag to be
used to indicate P2MP path computation capability.
http://www.iana.org/assignments/ospfv2-parameters/ospfv2-parameters.xhtml#os
pfv2-parameters-14

Br, Dan & co-authors.