[Pce] Fwd: PCEP Rev -08

JP Vasseur <jvasseur@cisco.com> Mon, 09 July 2007 19:42 UTC

From: JP Vasseur <jvasseur@cisco.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2007 15:41:35 -0400
To: pce@ietf.org
DKIM-Signature: v=0.5; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=15924; t=1184010137; x=1184874137; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim1004; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=jvasseur@cisco.com; z=From:=20JP=20Vasseur=20<jvasseur@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Fwd=3A=20PCEP=20Rev=20-08 |Sender:=20; bh=hizGPWm+TWkyOZW7jZufvAI7KAeRa0sPXZPgzNIjj7Y=; b=LA0HlrkqWJwzmaZd/HSbaPlsrMwdBboWo4TnaQUTW7z5pQaMlIcE8uoymIhzlG4SxirfyFdl ayY3fqYq2SJioVpzIpEB4Og5B17iWIBkjuWzDPptiGmdm0twm7yYOusQGytAPykwAY/NJE6LFp wLsb01SzqdwnDtaPSOL4og1Hw=;