Re: [Pce] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-stateful-interdomain-02.txt

olivier.dugeon@orange.com Tue, 13 July 2021 11:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=orange.com; s=ORANGE001; t=1626175921; bh=w1Ko5sBHotFyDRSJIlX0YrRqrLANBTavTvUdUK5sCHY=; h=Subject:To:From:Message-ID:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type: Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=S4sWKjgcYLBT2NNv13bWXdpVZuYg1h1ptY/MysAFy0VrNC919kDW7UKBpI9sxrl6D Vd4ecXBNTMkOAMF24uWB6Jkz4AwpIBwK5P/Hu4a7TuZBIWsMnAerUrCex3HHLIlma7 QMMqlPkq6Cr/OX4Pfjf33PKr8j5S2eA6fuR1QIz31X12doIIGWKTYRATHU0RwxTVyr 90k8RMQCvsni7REqJ9d7PPFLASujInWzxw1uzHQnuA/tu1/MbdgDzdBZ/kGssiEpKt Xf/B7Z3msYptMMeqI9onkyw7hwiOBKSPRs8mftHU4Mx6kspJdsAmyAIRz3DiHp7Eys dXtR1yKI793Dw==