Re: [Pce] Comments on draft-ietf-pce-stateful-pce-02

Dhruv Dhody <dhruv.ietf@gmail.com> Mon, 01 April 2013 16:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:sender:x-google-sender-delegation :in-reply-to:references:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type; bh=YjJvoVH38ZxHqdIQ3yqAIoy4P10ACmmez0FyrWbccl4=; b=jocDWhU+FA40njPwRQEJ8p8MBVK8mStFZzlitseuJuVMwQCQfHZmKJiWI1XX3/OqGp zN8L5c8Vo/5ocrj/W2Tp9w/OwtCm5TgouFI5+JN28Zh0vqi63qOnLf3lmoTFWKxbkyNT GV0QGS8mEONBc0/hoBDgPdFfT/Y0jIhRUr2qDS1ctR82V5Jc2GXnsX4tSiPX8aEXLzhb FVq/QC6ESJx46ZcXAp0S16Tgz0C/ImXkYQmabO9h5oCFNQRPTohtPD7s3aIzXTUXy6Rd kSMSwrEKU+6eDu03TGRjAXFyJHc4qd0AuugvaSE/9imTNxB9HpiY/lhWMeJ5yEd1oiU7 +TRA==