Re: [Pce] I-D Action: draft-carrozzo-pce-pcep-route-price-00.txt

Gino Carrozzo <g.carrozzo@nextworks.it> Sun, 04 March 2012 08:21 UTC

Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2012 09:21:53 +0100
From: Gino Carrozzo <g.carrozzo@nextworks.it>
To: pce@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [Pce] I-D Action: draft-carrozzo-pce-pcep-route-price-00.txt

Dear all

we've just posted a new I-D about extending PCEP with a new route
information, the price.
As explained in the I-D, the route price is an additional info with
respect to the route cost(s) currently well covered by existing PCE RFCs

And this extension seems to us quite useful in those scenarios where a
Service Plane interfaces to PCE for elaborating its route offers.

Your feedbacks and comments would be very much appreciated.

br
Gino