Re: [Pce] A new draft on an architecture for application-based network operations

Leeyoung <leeyoung@huawei.com> Thu, 06 December 2012 23:38 UTC

From: Leeyoung <leeyoung@huawei.com>
To: Daniel King <daniel@olddog.co.uk>, "pce@ietf.org" <pce@ietf.org>
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2012 23:37:31 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.192.11.250]
Subject: Re: [Pce] A new draft on an architecture for application-based network operations

Hi Dan,

I support your draft to be considered in the PCE WG especially in light of a potential PCE WG re-chartering discussion.

There was a related draft that Dhruv presented in a previous PCE WG meeting.

http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dhody-pce-cso-enabled-path-computation/

I think some ideas from Dhruv's draft can be integrated together with yours.

Best Regards,
Young