[Pce] FW: New Version Notification for draft-dhody-pce-cso-enabled-path-computation-03.txt

Leeyoung <leeyoung@huawei.com> Mon, 25 February 2013 22:38 UTC

From: Leeyoung <leeyoung@huawei.com>
To: "pce@ietf.org" <pce@ietf.org>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 22:38:31 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.192.11.179]
Subject: [Pce] FW: New Version Notification for draft-dhody-pce-cso-enabled-path-computation-03.txt

Hi PCErs,

As Application-aware PCE architecture paradigm has been discussed in the recent ABNO draft, we believe it is time
to bring up our "old" draft presented in 2012 to stimulate the interest from the community.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dhody-pce-cso-enabled-path-computation-03.txt

We'd appreciate your comments/feedback in advance.

Best Regards,
Dhruv and Young