Re: [Pce] PCE GCO update

JP Vasseur <jvasseur@cisco.com> Mon, 07 July 2008 19:30 UTC

Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2008 21:29:59 +0200
From: JP Vasseur <jvasseur@cisco.com>
To: Young Lee <ylee@huawei.com>, 'Adrian Farrel' <adrian@olddog.co.uk>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=15411; t=1215459005; x=1216323005; c=relaxed/simple; s=rtpdkim1001; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=jvasseur@cisco.com; z=From:=20JP=20Vasseur=20<jvasseur@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20PCE=20GCO=20update |Sender:=20 |To:=20Young=20Lee=20<ylee@huawei.com>,=20=22'Adrian=20Farr el'=22=20<adrian@olddog.co.uk>; bh=5mAPWfFZwFSf64yljUosg+8gJG4gi5WiLQCiylNkWQM=; b=R5959SVlgYOzPNLcj8OxWivBFEUrLigaNipK0prxXht4IOBoqPNRou96vp zoS/o6Hy3D9PelNif9u/wXeqV1veWQprraoUtisvtPkC2+UPvbZpH+j7S82y SJ3bLCwnWx;