[Pce] 答复: Document Shepherd Review of draft-ietf-pce-pcep-extension-native-ip-25

Aijun Wang <wangaijun@tsinghua.org.cn> Mon, 23 October 2023 03:07 UTC

From: Aijun Wang <wangaijun@tsinghua.org.cn>
To: 'Dhruv Dhody' <dd@dhruvdhody.com>, pce@ietf.org, draft-ietf-pce-pcep-extension-native-ip@ietf.org
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2023 11:07:15 +0800
Subject: [Pce] 答复: Document Shepherd Review of draft-ietf-pce-pcep-extension-native-ip-25

Hi, Dhruv:

Thanks for your detail review!

We have updated the draft according to your suggestions, please check whether they address your concerns.

The significant updates may be the followings:

1.     Message flow procedures. I have updated the original table style to the flow chart style to reflect the time relationship between these messages.

2.     BPI object encoding format to include the status field to reflect the BGP session status during the procedures.

3.     Management Considerations.

Detail responses are inline below.

Best Regards

Aijun Wang