Re: [Pce] A discussion point for draft-ietf-pce-pcep-flowspec

Vishnu Pavan Beeram <vishnupavan@gmail.com> Fri, 10 January 2020 05:44 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=T6Q94kiyCznIGSWYoczO4di3YhIPpZWEeHJqUBdYg1o=; b=phe+Q2wA4csn281coxCZvp3Rkc/yS3mTW0PvRFkj1ok6/xIB0vDoaEpK2pYIkUh52l DKM1JIOqegQHxf+Ti09pFQtLkB7qEQBRyc3+OhJOyYg1uM3VjJO5YvUduNhcpIBFo+9J u2XDFjPSfewhjP/TPDAEUmoO7vCwNvc7bBjb1pGtL9xdsghOugXzkP/bNyFCKOihZXrE RQcMNZsqhn2I9JRgp/Z/Pd6+z7dOP32cPbdUzfRwbLMdRQrFOi4KmR+juuhBBXp+WgC9 FDCLe6XCh0+wWixa/UpluONCHMjy0P9I7Hksmi/CEXtJByMH3Zrfy3MdP041Lb9RSNd6 LZeQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=T6Q94kiyCznIGSWYoczO4di3YhIPpZWEeHJqUBdYg1o=; b=WnzrKcDu378n7/5vQAqqDJeFZqLHXPL1WotWq8IP84dC7uRuQdOPw/OuqCISLvbPQd Rm34ih9OXYaH0XbyGwhFx9/Fj0eXimirtOc6aF9Fpi3e1RUVoqtpYECMXLmkooJUvV9m +GLsA2Eq9ro3esyVgblwQZAC1puGICMu98LGq21pTw7YL8FWCACs9cv4FZhHdXFuN4tG nV69q0fy4E+TNcdG0YK6YGZirTavY7TkqTgvkZDf/zrDRlTs2Dg8xdkRNIF9p4edxJlI mOPDwJDdf/wqf7EF7U6xDofRc1kGBSKZ/BQLvKKPm+K/8L9SK6urJwxxKqZOFrEdkB9O LHpw==