RE: [Pce] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-pce-discovery-reqs-03.txt

"LE ROUX Jean-Louis RD-CORE-LAN" <jeanlouis.leroux@francetelecom.com> Tue, 14 February 2006 08:37 UTC

Subject: RE: [Pce] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-pce-discovery-reqs-03.txt
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 09:38:11 +0100
From: LE ROUX Jean-Louis RD-CORE-LAN <jeanlouis.leroux@francetelecom.com>
To: pce@ietf.org
Sender: pce-bounces@lists.ietf.org

Hi folks,

As agreed in Vancouver, the PCE Discovery Requirements ID has been updated. Here are the major changes since last version:
-Added Section 6.2.1 that points out inter-AS specific requirements
-Added Section 6.5 that discusses policy requirements
-Some rewording for the sake of clarity.

Best Regards

JL et al.