[Pce] Re: ISIS Separate instances [Was: New PCE working group I-Ds]

David Ward <dward@cisco.com> Thu, 16 August 2007 15:04 UTC

Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 09:45:23 -0500
From: David Ward <dward@cisco.com>
To: Adrian Farrel <adrian@olddog.co.uk>, dpapadimitriou@psg.com, JP Vasseur <jvasseur@cisco.com>, isis-wg@ietf.org, David Ward <dward@cisco.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=0.5; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=2548; t=1187275532; x=1188139532; c=relaxed/simple; s=rtpdkim2001; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=dward@cisco.com; z=From:=20David=20Ward=20<dward@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20ISIS=20Separate=20instances=20[Was=3A=20New=20PCE=20w orking=20group=20I-Ds] |Sender:=20 |To:=20Adrian=20Farrel=20<adrian@olddog.co.uk>, =20<dpapadimitriou@psg.com >, =0A=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20JP=20Vasseur=20<jvasseur@cisco.com>, =20<isis- wg@ietf.org>,=0A=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20David=20Ward=20<dward@cisco.com>; bh=syeqWU/PcGgc+FBsy9XMLEnvjXsEvRtHOJUAUHGW+Rw=; b=0PYePPG/cj048FO2mUmg6piFaQ48tacDEsmt52hw8LVcubPyAFwRHA92Wjo8vDYH5Hze4WJk H5mlLg3ZZnrzzc2B32tSbNxJ0yxa2wbb/u52Nk4JX9dczhvKIvNoeeW5;