Re: [Pce] Shepherd's Review of draft-ietf-pce-pcep-stateful-pce-gmpls-17

Dhruv Dhody <dd@dhruvdhody.com> Wed, 30 March 2022 12:53 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=dhruvdhody-com.20210112.gappssmtp.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=2wseFZ9VtcFXZ9J15jSAYSXJinam69fmAonUaF3FXuc=; b=uVY939/AbwWSh4HawfkDaJ4cQed77FKpBGKugnct+n9b6NyJPBB4jx1294ZKUcAYFk ikDDkmyqbN0je1ObWL27AP6kmgAN+GpjiOOmTR8GW/sU1jAftZ5g1aXlm+cDvUt9L1bb BA8/dpm3mcbi0Zq/a9qvFhftcfJYdYKVbyKHdaB6I87dx1HW2/eIJM/+Ia1/4wSsw3uu 2nXL1p1HN9Q2THkJUDeQz9QB3mv41MEZsHDPL0oq4xtQqA2hUIn0gXZQyxLCX9QYOW6y EfkEr3/O1f/6e4Y1j5pvoStkKECR4AFxXMMk4abNDBsPToV/D9VgGhOnjJ4BsqjtMkmU kKpQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=2wseFZ9VtcFXZ9J15jSAYSXJinam69fmAonUaF3FXuc=; b=VMQiGbsHd9yvYsKW7HE0EYeO1uF++AKz0LETL6GPB2quymvDNj07oTwA0NW1tj9MQu YRRdZWXzKNo5UDW8s3vXPtmuwN9HU7lT6HkJct08rkD9o72mrPg00RGzG9mEriVFVXbq GxubrNrlU/5n6QjGSokSjERltkhG9ZCS6P4ibpQzt+P+8hDBUQKuKEuYArScULOSV7TX gQVwGyRKtoY3MupUrpjRUha9uprTsPAEWe5JsC6qWptaGHas2xfOfNHjbeSLpHjLm1ZW BCRJVrNwCdAv4f474i8Uh+FyTzYgJfG7mV4oq+T0x3ceAOxXQBNZ8d3BLDpldsrkQxzs fwaA==