[Pce] Terminology for PCE-Initiated LSP (Was I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-questions-02.txt)

Dhruv Dhody <dhruv.dhody@huawei.com> Tue, 18 March 2014 06:24 UTC

From: Dhruv Dhody <dhruv.dhody@huawei.com>
To: "pce@ietf.org" <pce@ietf.org>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2014 06:23:55 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.18.146.248]
Subject: [Pce] Terminology for PCE-Initiated LSP (Was I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-questions-02.txt)

WG,

Regarding PCE-Initiated LSP...

(1) http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pce-questions-04#section-20
use the term "suggest" or "recommend" LSP and considers "LSP Instantiation" as out of scope.

(2) http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pce-pce-initiated-lsp-00
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ali-pce-remote-initiated-gmpls-lsp-03 (WG -00 yet to be posted)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-palle-pce-stateful-pce-initiated-p2mp-lsp-01
all use the term "LSP instantiation" for PCE-Initiated LSP.

We need to come to some consensus regarding this and use the same terminology across WG documents.

Thoughts?

Dhruv

Dhruv Dhody
System Architect,
Huawei Technologies India Pvt. Ltd.,
Banagalore
recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by