Re: [Pce] draft-ietf-pce-pce-initiated-lsp

Julien Meuric <julien.meuric@orange.com> Mon, 09 January 2017 16:13 UTC

To: Jonathan Hardwick <Jonathan.Hardwick@metaswitch.com>, Aaron Itskovich <aitskovi@cisco.com>, "pce@ietf.org" <pce@ietf.org>, Cyril Margaria <cmargaria@juniper.net>
From: Julien Meuric <julien.meuric@orange.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2017 17:13:05 +0100
Subject: Re: [Pce] draft-ietf-pce-pce-initiated-lsp

Hi,

This topic was tackled a while ago in the context of
draft-ietf-pce-pce-initiated-lsp:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/pce/wn4gGwZnTZS53pbyg1eCHw3YMVE

It looks like the I-D would benefit from clarification on this matter
before sending it to the IESG. Authors, what to do you think?

Aaron (Cyril?), while keeping feature extensions for another document
(cf. Dhruv's proposal), would you have some clarification text to
propose here?

Thanks,

Julien

Jan. 09, 2017 - Jonathan.Hardwick@metaswitch.com: