[Pce] FW: New Version Notification for draft-dhody-pce-pcep-service-aware-04.txt

Dhruv Dhody <dhruv.dhody@huawei.com> Tue, 11 December 2012 04:10 UTC

From: Dhruv Dhody <dhruv.dhody@huawei.com>
To: pce@ietf.org
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 09:40:23 +0530
Subject: [Pce] FW: New Version Notification for draft-dhody-pce-pcep-service-aware-04.txt

Dear PCE’rs,

We have updated the service-aware draft (delay, jitter, packet-loss) and merged with 'draft-ali-pce-additional-of-and-metric' as discussed during the Atlanta WG meeting.

Any comments would be highly appreciated.

Diff: http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dhody-pce-pcep-service-aware-04

Regards,

Dhruv

Dhruv Dhody, System Architect, Huawei Technologies, Bangalore, India, Ph. +91-9845062422

This e-mail and attachments contain confidential information from HUAWEI, which is intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed above. Any use of the information contained herein in any way (including, but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient's) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by phone or email immediately and delete it!