Re: [Pce] WG Adoption of draft-dhody-pce-pcep-extension-pce-controller-srv6

"Pengshuping (Peng Shuping)" <pengshuping@huawei.com> Tue, 15 August 2023 02:20 UTC

From: "Pengshuping (Peng Shuping)" <pengshuping@huawei.com>
To: "adrian@olddog.co.uk" <adrian@olddog.co.uk>, "pce@ietf.org" <pce@ietf.org>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2023 02:20:23 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.153.176.106]
Subject: Re: [Pce] WG Adoption of draft-dhody-pce-pcep-extension-pce-controller-srv6

Hi Adrian, all,

We have updated this draft and hoped that we have resolved your comments. Thank you!
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-pce-pcep-extension-pce-controller-srv6-01

Here is the diff for your convenience.
https://author-tools.ietf.org/iddiff?url1=draft-ietf-pce-pcep-extension-pce-controller-srv6-00&url2=draft-ietf-pce-pcep-extension-pce-controller-srv6-01&difftype=--html

Best Regards,