Re: [Pce] Spencer Dawkins' Discuss on draft-ietf-pce-pce-initiated-lsp-10: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Spencer Dawkins at IETF <spencerdawkins.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 04 October 2017 18:13 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=+hlq6MIi1klRCnRuKmHxTGl54kyOJHZbTSoVX1I0Z04=; b=bxSUrohMlwLlovZut/L0d4QBsMwm0ap6MwgveulhS9Fg6IqikkcwdfTnD370zume8I rVJBKad3yDx08RzI3xNIqMFjRJkLZT/6WGoHGAN1nZnMgwZLLjDsRzUY1TruEjvq+PyD 2BLTBxsqZE/hlAR3nB4PcnDXnpapqPPkRcHGZQb0rpIdGEFWqdq1ZRDV6pClGiGPRL7M sLmklNScO+X/pcoZaXTnXkAwfSdWVgkOwMp4PbaAPbb37BJbG5DJAgykVQHtsyYa1U5s UAaVrXnYbBRiGF01v4F8CxCm/yRV/mf/QZ/1XxmjBQhE9UoQMeIeNF8vRRW1S1hdQLbL 8L9Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=+hlq6MIi1klRCnRuKmHxTGl54kyOJHZbTSoVX1I0Z04=; b=LXiT/TF8JPMQ89dY8NyoiwmxPiO+x/OA7TbHlO6V2o0Y9Vr06n5YOlUklzbJW/FqsP W0aidIaC/wxUpYQTMkTOdxzdJyxcDD7umzQbsmcLmSlLCSKpH42fU60ksf6BT4P25dNW OoHPeZsTuQ0hSLvXjvjaXgm407g4EPttFOkgg769omHbaXAUOqzrUPMzeTASVx2vD9wZ vif9WcqNbTpvHcROLchauVm6o/ozkxlmNNwNRVP16/k4F4fVWqOwPa3ArX963HtBf4zC LSXVlcK0DOTl94bvpbQJsQutT1vLhU0xmuPGw6qJdxNv3l00jY4h1VX8UtpguAInlB/t fH1Q==