[Pce] draft-ietf-pce-pcecp-interarea-reqs-03.txt

JP Vasseur <jvasseur@cisco.com> Fri, 27 October 2006 12:15 UTC

From: JP Vasseur <jvasseur@cisco.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 08:02:55 -0400
To: pce@ietf.org
DKIM-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; l=23700; t=1161950570; x=1162814570; c=relaxed/simple; s=rtpdkim1001; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=jvasseur@cisco.com; z=From:JP=20Vasseur=20<jvasseur@cisco.com> |Subject:draft-ietf-pce-pcecp-interarea-reqs-03.txt=20 |To:pce@ietf.org; X=v=3Dcisco.com=3B=20h=3DiJCqg2QGIDGGxJU4/WaegTYnSdU=3D; b=A8ADea5ZEkk/e1OX9M1fvdyQ2E6JtXcx9GIvW8zfopPRpKYvuugzWuJKMQEZpg1WYnmMb0Zd F/dXBAN+y5M5yK5ci72/3ObrvNkNYjL2BXGindQ4xeWReY63LbUMIjkF;