Re: [Pce] 答复: Questions about stateful PCE, relation to WG charter and opinion about stateful PCE

"Jan Medved (jmedved)" <jmedved@cisco.com> Mon, 12 November 2012 17:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=53099; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1352743057; x=1353952657; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=ErjKO53k1hHsWca3lcM0FA5KBgOwYPHwvljab5rH3D8=; b=A2kFWmitBquVO+w6iGVR4/ROkLuoIOwu2uY79IBLejBB7d55h0EFtGq9 wBmSTADDfC1mXX9aMZ4braiA/n+y+LYfx2c2xCUpZseyObhZrKwuk+Pj9 cNrOd/Mv+7KFLHbrymEkrcSGCU1O2WvK8WeKHbUEdSWMCwCUV2OjDaCKl Y=;