Re: [Pce] WG Adoption of draft-dhody-pce-pcep-extension-pce-controller-srv6

"wangminxue@chinamobile.com" <wangminxue@chinamobile.com> Wed, 25 January 2023 03:42 UTC

Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2023 11:42:38 +0800
From: "wangminxue@chinamobile.com" <wangminxue@chinamobile.com>
To: "julien.meuric@orange.com" <julien.meuric@orange.com>
Cc: "pce@ietf.org" <pce@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [Pce] WG Adoption of draft-dhody-pce-pcep-extension-pce-controller-srv6

Hi Julien and WG,

Yes,  it is actually for the adoption of draft-dhody-pce-pcep-extension-pce-controller-srv6.   Sorry for intrude into the other thread. :)

16.01.2023, 21:00, "julien.meuric@orange.com" <julien.meuric@orange.com>:
Hi all,

This e-mail starts an adoption poll for
draft-dhody-pce-pcep-extension-pce-controller-srv6-10 [1]. Do you
consider this I-D is ready to become a PCE WG item?

Please respond to the PCE list, including rationale if you believe the
WG should not adopt it.

Thanks,

Julien

[1]
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dhody-pce-pcep-extension-pce-controller-srv6/
,

王敏学/ Wang Minxue
中国移动通信研究院 基础网络技术研究所 / China Mobile Research Institute
地址: 北京市西城区宣武门西大街32号创新大厦,100053
电话: 010-15801696688-33202
传真:010-63601087
Email: wangminxue@chinamobile.com